View Single Post
Old 21-11-2019, 12:09 PM #25
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper View Post
What Rachel Riley did was not about anti semitism or racism. Do you know what was actually on the board worn around Corbyns neck?

Spoiler:

When you're trying to make a point about racism, then using an anti-apartheid protest to do it, might not be the most appropriate or honest way to do it.

I've said that anti-semitism is a problem in labour and I wish corbyn would have handled it more expeditiously, but this is a humanity problem, and trying to hammer home this as though it's only labour shows that there is no honesty around this discussion, and frankly, it shows me that there is no real concern for injustice. I gave you 2 recent examples of tory candidates being suspended for anti semitism, and all you said was that you don't support them. Now, if they were labour candidates...

It's pretty simple.

Not all jews hate corbyn, as well you know. Are they wrong?
Listen, you made a Jew joke I found offensive. I said I didn't really want to talk to you any more. Why are you still talking to me? You seem to need some kind of statement from me about Conservative bigots... they're bigots. Like Labour bigots... they're no different.

Is that enough information for you? Or am I going to have to break it down into words of one syllable?
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote