Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Spoiler:

As someone who has never watched Love Island before, let me first say... hello Curtis and also Divina's dancer

Didn't mind them as guest choreographers. I prefer people who know what they're talking about to, say, Alyssa Edwards just trying to steal the camera again

Performance-wise...
Baga - bless her, she tried. The lyrics were just a bit...nothing there Wearing a completely different colour to the other two was a bit odd, too.
Divina - pretty bloody faultless great vocals, great choreo.
Viv - redeemed herself from Break Up. Not as good as Divina but solid.

Runway-wise...
Baga - erm...it's nice?
Divina - love the dress. The hair and makeup...not so much.
Viv - top toot

Baga basically just handing herself third place with that "why I should win" speech :/ I know British people are more humble and demure but jesus girl!
Vivienne calling herself humble

The returning queens all look great...with the weird exception of Crystal what the **** was she thinking? But this was a great moment and really encapsulated why I've loved this season: they're so supportive of each other and embarking on a new (Drag Race UK) journey together and started something brilliantly.

Baga's magnanimity was really sweet to hear. She has had iffy moments and obviously the pre-season hype with her being a Tory or whatever, obviously turned a lot of people off her and assumed she'd be a dickhead... but she's been pretty congenial throughout and a really sweet and kind person with the other queens. just not her mum

The final lipsync is pretty bloody close but I would JUST give Vivienne the edge for tweaking her nipples and the knee-slide

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS they didn't cave to the fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote