Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic. View Post
So true and I believe you as being serious . It's so easy to point the finger at the loudmouth, but Charley was dead-right in the ways people would sneak their way out of things and put on personas, so of course she would never get on with "Little Miss Innocent" Chanelle, "Zig-zag" Ziggy or "So-called 29-year old" Gerry. Anyone else she argued with was over pretty menial things that, in a house like that, were bound to blow out of proportion. And it really must've been so difficult for Charley living in a house where she had people like Chanelle AND Ziggy AND Gerry AND even Liam always talking over her when she'd be trying to make a point and that was what ACTUALLY would gradually rile her up when she lived there. I HATED Chanelle for getting FURIOUS if any of her friends so much as communicated with Charley and held a grudge at them until they stopped talking to Charley altogether and then the likes of Ziggy and Gerry being extremely insultive and then crying victim when she stands up for herself.

If you look closely at most of Charley's arguments as well she actually starts off in a fairly low-volume tone but then when her other party keeps carrying it on, it only pushes her more and more to scream at them when she has no other choice to, and then she gets labelled as the "aggressive" one .
Yeah exactly and I noticed especially with the main three you mentioned, they learned what would antagonise her and cause her to flip her lid to the point where in her final week she was pretty much begging to go home because she felt like she only had the twins and Carole.
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote