View Single Post
Old 26-11-2019, 06:17 AM #1

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBCanada 7: Dane

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBCanada 7: Dane
Default How far would the first evictees have lasted if they weren't evicted?

It's all in the title.

Sada: She already said that she wanted to leave so if she survived the first eviction, my best bet is that she would have walked soon after.

Penny: Nominated the following week and would have been evicted.

Lynne: Nominated by her housemates the following week since she was already getting on the nerves of a few and would have been evicted.

Anouska: First instance where I believe the first evictee would have gone far if she stayed. My best guess is that she would have joined the Week 8 evictees club.

Vanessa: Nominated and evicted the next time she waa up.

Mary: She would have either gone far (Week 6?) or walked a few days after. You never really knew whether Mary wanted to stay in the house or not.

Bonnie: Another housemate I really believe would have lasted long if she stayed. The public would start to like her personality. She would have been evicted in the Week 10/11 double evictions.

Shabnam: Evicted the next time she was up.

Stephanie: Another housemate who would have gone far if she wasn't evicted. Dare I say it she could have reached the final.

Beinazir: The hardest one to predict since we saw so little of her. My best bet is that she would have sailed through without nominations and be evicted on Day 65, the vote to save eviction, instead of Hira.

Rachael: Evicted the next time she was up.

Tashie: Public would have grown to like her but not many would bother saving her. Week 5.

Victoria: Evicted the next time she was up.

Sallie: She would have been the series underdog that Gina was. Have a feeling she would have been ejected though after going too far in an argument.

Tamara: Week 3 instead of Toya.

Adjoa: Evicted the next time she was up because of the British public.

Marco: Ejected

Mandy: Evicted on Week 4 when the whole house was up instead of Savannah.

Anamelia: Same with Tashie. Week 4 I bet.

Last edited by Eddie.; 26-11-2019 at 06:27 AM.
Eddie. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote