BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Evil to who though? You? But you're not the victim, the animal is so what right do you have to judge it as a culture who also partakes in mass slaughter of animals?

If you were walking home tonight and someone hit you over the back of the head and kidnapped you, you wake up in their basement and they tell you they're going to kill you, what it matter to you if there reason was for a religious sacrifice or because they wanted to eat you? Would you say oh fair enough, if they fancied a bit of mock steak? [emoji23]
But I've already said in my original post on this thread that it's not nice for the animals (I especially don't like the methods on how the animals are killed) but as we both know the different reasons as to why the animals are killed, I would rather them be killed for Meat consumption or possible cures for diseases over a 'God' telling them to do it, or to look fashionable in some way, or because it's a fun sport for the individual. But that's how I see it personally, I get however that you see it differently.

And for me I wouldn't want either, I'd rather take the brick.

Thankfully Cannibalism is an illegal activity so they're definitely worse morally. It probably helps that it's counted as murder.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote