BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...but it’s people individually who are defining what ‘evil’ is though and what defines ‘valid’...a slaughtered animal is a slaughtered animal and their death is no less, regardless of what the reason...a cultural Hindu festival/ritual that dates back centuries, would be seen as a valid reason by some, but not by others...
Of course people see things differently, but are you honestly gonna say that every reason for killing an animal is just as evil as each other? Because to me that's just not real life as normally even with criminals (again off topic I know) there is a hierarchy on who is more evil than who between murderers, rapists etc.

To me I see Meat eaters as more innocent than Religious nutjobs who kill animals, however I get that (like you pointed out Ammi) that not everyone will see it the same as I do, I've just got to be honest and say that I do find that opinion a bit strange though.

I understand people being against eating Meat (as I hope that a lot of people could) I just personally from my own perspective don't see it as quite as evil as other reasons to kill animals.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote