Old 04-12-2019, 06:50 PM #2056
King Judd

Favourites:
BBUSA15: Judd

King Judd

Favourites:
BBUSA15: Judd

Survivor 2: The Australian Outback: Episode 1 1

Absolutely savage singing 'Ding, Dong the Witch is dead!' after Jerris elimination. Was she really THAAAAT bad? I suppose Rodger and her never really got on?

Damn that bag of rice looks suspicious eh Amber?

'Everyone would bring back Jerri... if she had rice to come with her...' desperate time's ay Elisabeth?

YES, the Survivor auction- probably one of my favorites ever, so wish they still did this on current seasons.

One of the rewards: Six fries and some dip, lol.

The auction isn't the same without the ADVANTAGES though! Add a whole different aspect to the game other than them just enjoying food.

Yeah the burger would have tempted me, that or a pizza.

The water rising, this Australian location is one of the most interesting. Visually Fiji is absolutely stunning and I can see why mot recent seasons have stayed there, however I'd love a different type of location from 41 on wards to change things up- who agrees?

Love this challenge, not sure who I want to win but probably Amber as she was left out of the last vote.

Jeff coming to leverage with them is a first, interesting too, it's the tribe's own fault that this happened and it's good he's bargaining with them.

Amber could be the pivot vote right now, going against Colby, Tina and Keith- an important role right now.

So Nick's gone, meaning Amber stayed with her alliance, think it was the best decision for her at this point though she may be bottom of her alliance now?

Boots (In order of faves)-

Jerri
Kimmi
Alicia
Debb
Mitchell
Michael
Kel
Nick
Mad Dog
Varner

Last edited by Joe.; 04-12-2019 at 06:51 PM.
Joe. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote