View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 12:31 PM #15
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I'd definitely like a Code Veronica remake, as I only played about an hour of it on PS2 for some reason. I think I got stuck on a puzzle and also, IIRC, I got Morrowind at the same time and got deep into that for months and never went back to CV. I vaguely know what happens in it from story points from Resi 4 - 6... but I actually didn't even know until quite recently that Chris was a playable character in it mgo:. I thought the whole game was Claire.

But yes a remake of it seems very likely, especially with it being Claire, who is already established in REmake.

Again though I hope they DON'T fully remake Resi 4. I'd love a full remaster with proper widescreen / new textures / updated controls (and probably a difficulty increase to compensate, as modern controls would make the game too easy as it is) but generally speaking, I wouldn't want large changes to the core game.

I'd also be very interested in a 3rd person conversion of Resi 7, which I'm lead to believe would be very possible. It's the same engine as REmake and people on PC have even managed to force 3rd person perspective in it. The main problem being that the game doesn't render the player character's head (as you're never supposed to see it) .

They make too much money porting RE4 to everything capable of playing it to remake it yet. I think they'll get through the classic style games before they even think about touching 4.

A third person RE7 would be interesting but at the same time, it would lose a lot of what made it good, I reckon. RE7's first person perspective isn't one I want in all RE games going forward but I was fond of it for a one off.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote