RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by SherzyK View Post
For those who are not keen on her, what has she done specifically to garner such criticism because at the start I didn’t really care much for her, yet she wasn’t the worst campmate by a stretch. I’m shocked that people like Ian and James were overlooked in comparison to Jaqueline who breathes and shows basic human emotion, but still gets a lot of hate. And the whole ‘sympathy vote’ or whatever you want to call it is just an excuse to hate her because she has kids and a supposed cheater of a husband. Please can someone explain to me how she’s vying for a pity vote when there’s no communication to the outside world to even check up on Dan. And how is that even her fault to begin with?

She hasn't done anything wrong and people like to criticise her over anything she does. She can't show human emotion, she can't be friends with others, she can't miss her family and all that without being slated. It's really childish and quite nasty to give someone who hasn't done anything wrong this amount of hate. James actually did things wrong and the hate for him wasn't this extreme and Ian gets let off for acting like a child, he was the most miserable person in there and it affected the whole camp. Jacqueline struggled with cyclone which is understandable because it's not the easiest of trials but who cares? they wouldn't say a thing if others struggled. Cherie called her an awful woman yesterday for staying with Dan.. for all we know he hasn't cheated and she is in a happy relationship. I don't know why people are pretending they know all about their marriage when they really don't. There's no proof he has cheated just rumours and the media make money from it. People will say Jacqueline won because of sympathy but that would come across as bitter. Jacqueline has always been quite popular because of Eastenders, she doesn't need the media to win. She would win from her jungle experience and her marriage isn't part of that journey because she never once spoke about any rumours or anything like that. Jacqueline was really out of her depth but i'm glad she faced her fears and grew confident in herself. What will these people do when iac is over and they can't talk about Jacqueline all the time?

Spoiler:

Last edited by LukeB; 08-12-2019 at 01:53 PM.
LukeB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote