it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Tera
BBUSA22: Janelle

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Tera
BBUSA22: Janelle

1. Caitlyn - LET’S GO TEAM NOT JUST ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER DAY TO EXCEL Such a breath of fresh air and I really enjoyed Caitlyn’s stories and her sense of humour.
2. Nadine - Such a rootable campmate, did very well and went from a meme to someone who everybody likes now!
3. Adele - Queen of stanning Jane McDonald and not giving a **** what anyone thinks about it? Ofc the public hated this because... reasons... and voted her off first!
4. Cliff - MERRY CLIFFMAS His sitting out of everything was hilarious to me, and then when he was given a task he just gave it to Adele to do
5. Kate - Was really nice and was good fun, and also sticking her nose into everyone’s lives? We stan!
6. Roman - A nice surprise because I thought he’d be boring as hell but he was actually really good fun?
7. Andy - He was very good in his first episode but then faded away to irrelevancy after it though and got to the final 2 because Coronation Street
8. Andrew - Was only good when he was getting shouted at and when that wasn’t happening he was boring, annoying and surprisingly unfunny for a comedian?
9. Jacqueline - Meh I don’t dislike her, just not my type of person but I could do without the excessive love for someone who was just *there*? That said, I could also do without the excessive hate, you’d think she was a murderer with all the **** some people give her Congrats on your win though!
10. Myles - Did very little and floated towards the end on the basis that he’s not bad looking and in a band? James McVey was ****ing horrific last year, we did not need a repeat
11. Ian - A moody, sulky brat who was not fun to watch. Like it could have been good if he was at least somewhat funny with it but with Ian, it wasn’t.
12. James - Such a controlling **** and I hated the way he would speak to Kate because she wanted to change her answer in the dingo dollar task, and not letting Cliff do trials. I mean, at least he has no fans though

Spoiler:

Last edited by Matthew.; 09-12-2019 at 08:48 AM.
Matthew. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote