Old 11-12-2019, 04:39 PM #2063
King Judd

Favourites:
BBUSA15: Judd

King Judd

Favourites:
BBUSA15: Judd

Survivor 2: The Australian Outback: Episode 14

The classic car reward! Such an iconic challenge of early Survivor, high stakes and important- could impact the rest of the game too!

FFS Colby. I remember liking Colby first time around, I mean he is a nice guy but his wins are so predictable. I think the joy of Australia though is the final outcome of underdogs vs Colby.

Like the way they were given scales, really puts into perspective the survival aspect of the game.

'We got enough grub, I'm gonna join ya!' OF COURSE Probst is joining Colby on this reward, he's just finished fapping over the cowboy reward.

Starting to find Elisabeth very attractive, especially when she's not wearing that vile head-gear!

Like Keith's reflective statement, am liking him more and more too.

Don't even like the car anyway, it's yellow and annoying.

Colby's mum third wheeling his date with Jeff...

This reward get's weirder, Colby in the shower then it cuts to his mum taking a picture of him in there.

So Colby wins immunity AGAIN, you may as well call this episode the Colby episode. If I were Keith, Tina or Elisabeth I'd be DESPERATE to vote him out!!

Sad to see Elisabeth go, liked her in the end, she was a tough cookie. *Taps Tina's shoulder on the way out*- 'Try wear that thing' meaning immunity lol.

Boots (In order of faves)-

Jerri
Amber
Kimmi
Rodger
Alicia
Elisabeth
Debb
Mitchell
Michael
Kel
Nick