View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 09:09 AM #54
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain.Remy View Post
Trust me, this is our educational system.

Anybody should have the chance to voice their opinion, but without violence, hate or spreading fake news. And that's the most damaging thing the unions are doing, which is really annoying a lot of people here.

8th day without trains! Who does that? Yes, the people from French rail who benefit of the best social regime the world probably has ever seen. It costs an humongous amount of money, and yes, the governments gave it to them in the past to keep the peace and to not disturb the rail traffic. And that's the truth.
I find that hard to believe sorry that teachers don't want the children to do their best or achieve as much as their potential allows..

You have just explained how it is not that much of an inconvenience to you, back when you did protest there were those who wI'll have been unaffected by your cause who were inconvenienced by your actions in some way. This is the same on s larger scale, to show solidarity by just carrying on as you are is enough.

It seems unlikely the unions are spreading fake news, they will have pay, conditions, safety or contractual obligations to consider, if they are saying proposals compromise any of these why would you then think that is fake?

Politics is not a religion there is no need for blind faith or a devotion to one supreme leader, (yes even corbyn) it is possible to agree with an election result but disagree with a policy.

Again I doubt any past party budgeted just to keep the peace with the workforce, sectors such as the fire service are respected and integral to society in many ways, my first thought would be for them in any action.