View Single Post
Old 14-12-2019, 03:00 PM #2349
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
In all honesty I think some of the language used by remainers has helped rather than hindered Brexit, some working class leavers got fed up of being told they were stupid, didn't know what they were voting for, were racist, and even if they were wobbling about leaving, their backs were up from some of the rhetoric and here we are

The Lib Dems did nada to help the remain cause, some remainers could not get behind,'just revoke' either, as well as having an unpopular leader
Not entirely sure it's fair to blame remainers for yet another thing. We're getting close to blaming remain when peoples boilers break at this stage. The public spoke out on their priorities, and they were mostly stopping immigration. There is no doubt that brexit is a racist endeavour at this stage. All election cycle it was pointed out what the conservatives had done for the last decade, and the results showed that people didn't give a sh1t. At what point are folks accountable for their own ballots?

Ideas of community, and the health of a society being measured by how we treat those with the least, are obsolete on this island.

Last edited by The Slim Reaper; 14-12-2019 at 03:02 PM.
The Slim Reaper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote