Old 15-12-2019, 12:58 PM #2065
King Judd

Favourites:
BBUSA15: Judd

King Judd

Favourites:
BBUSA15: Judd

Survivor 2: The Australian Outback: Episode 15

These reflection sections last a ridiculous amount of time, I swear the first half of this episode could just be glazed over as it's not that important.

Whew, any idea why it's Day 40? Was the season extended due to the weather?

Dislike the 'memory walk' or whatever it's called, just really strung out and as a viewer I want to get to the finale!

Not a fan of challenges at tribal, doesn't allow for much strategy afterwards.

Wow, Colby again continuing his winning streak. At this point I'm shocked he didn't win, Tina must have put up an impressive final tribal speech surely?

So Keith is gone, he seemed to give up in the end, I think this is the right final two even though I dislike Colby now and all of his wins.

Boots (In order of faves)-

Jerri
Amber
Kimmi
Rodger
Alicia
Keith
Elisabeth
Debb
Mitchell
Michael
Kel
Nick
Mad Dog
Varner

Would have loved to have seen Keith or Tina win immunity and get rid of Colby. Real shame.

I think Colby's lying when he says he dosen't think he can win against TIna, I think he's very confident. See I know America (and Probst for that matter) loved him, so I'm interested to see this fall from grace!

I really like the way the jury narrate their pre-final tribal thoughts as the final two walks to the final tribal, nice format.

Colby talking about his water consumption during the final tribal as it helped him get to the end lol.

*After winning a car already* Colby says he’d buy a motorbike with the money.

Love Elisabeth’s question on ‘Which two jury members would you exclude from winning the game’!- Absolutely savage and inventive.

I think Tina’s being a lot more honest in her answers and has handled the jury a lot better. Colby not even having last words for the jury sums it up, I think he thinks he has it in the bag.

Wow, the live stage is impressive, and Tina/Colby look so different!

Am so happy Tina won, Colby winning was such an obvious ending but I think Tina played a very clever game and handled the last tribal council very well.

Boots (In order of faves)-

Jerri
Amber
Kimmi
Tina
Rodger
Alicia
Keith
Elisabeth
Colby
Debb
Mitchell
Michael
Kel
Nick
Mad Dog
Varner

Will post reunion/overall season thoughts very soon.

Last edited by Joe.; 15-12-2019 at 12:58 PM.
Joe. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote