View Single Post
Old 16-12-2019, 07:22 PM #2582
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
I don't get the .. I will laugh in their faces when x and y are cut and I can't wait to rub their noses in it, I thought lefties were suppose to care deeply about their fellow man, I doubt anyone thought they were voting against their own interests by not voting Labour, they voted for what they thought was in their best interests obviously, whether it will pan out to be that remains to be seen
I care deeply about public services and the NHS and this vote has shown that most voters simply do not. There's nothing I can do now about anything but you can be sure that when the worst happens and the tory voters that allowed it to happen starts to feel the burn, I will make sure they know they did this to themselves. It's about accountability. I'm not going to hug a tory voter that's basically voted for the decimation of the public services when it happpens, I'm gonna let them know that they got what they voted for.

It would be lovely if it's all sunshine and rainbows and I'm wrong, but I'm not going to be wrong. I wasn't wrong about Brexit being a ****show, I wasn't wrong about the damage the Tories have done since Brexit and before and I won't be wrong now because I pay attention to the facts and the facts have never supported the Tories. Hopes and prayers mean jack**** when the NHS is on it's last legs, there's not enough funding for the police to effectively do their jobs and you've got people killing themselves on benefits because a system that's supposed to help them is entrapping them in a vicious cycle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
totally agree its bitter and nasty and is undemocratic
It's undemocratic to voice an opinion? Is that what you're choosing to go with? Really?
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote