Old 18-12-2019, 09:03 PM #2066
King Judd

Favourites:
BBUSA15: Judd

King Judd

Favourites:
BBUSA15: Judd

Overall Season Thoughts/& Reunion

I enjoyed the reunion, everyone was given a fair secment and the questions we wanted to hear were asked. Watching it a second time around it's clear this seasonw as largely character based and there were some really strong ones. Colby would have porbably got America's favourite had it been a feature.

I loved Australia, it seems like the game already from Borneo is evolving into a much more strategically based game. Most of the episodes had longer strategy talks and less filler though the classic 'survival' skills were still there. We had our first medical evac and an extremely close final two vote among many other enjoyable things. I think the only moan was that it would have been too long and we still had some goats in the season. Memorable characters such as Jerri provided a great villain and I just loved underdog Tina's win. Interested to see what happens when the show travels to Africa,
can't remember much from my first watch except Theresa and Lex!

Overall Ranking
Jerri- 'Laughing all the way to the bank' Jerri really was one of the stars of Australia. So funny and a hilarious 'love to hate' character. Can't believe people actually had her pictures on a dartboard. Brilliant.
Kimmi- Have I placed Kimmi too high? I don't think so, yeah she was a letdown in Cambodia but in Australia she was a SCREAM. The fight with Alicia will forever be iconic. She was just hilarious and the first to bring up vegetarianism.
Tina- A well deserved winner. HEr son says beforehand that the family were just normal 'hillbillies' and it's craz how famous she became, nowadays Survivor contestants could probably pass you in the street. But Tina was so likeable, so normal and against Colby deserved the win full heatedly, a true underdog. She was worth rooting for. I so wanted her to win and even watching 'Back to the Outback' really backs that up in how lovely she is and what a brilliant winner she was.
Amber- I loved Amber. I was really rooting for her, found her extremely attractive and found her enjoyable to watch. Wish she'd stay longer, but I obviously know about her Survivor legacy!

Alicia- 'I will always wave my finger in your face'- what a legendary quote. Alicia was tough, athletic and rocked an iconic silver bikkini- what's not to like?
Colby- I don't dislike Colby, that's why he's in orange. HE wasn't my favorite either. He was an extremely and annoyingly likable and good looking guy. His immunity streak became frustrating and almost like he was unbeatable, some of the things he said just didn't seem sincere. But as I said, I don't hate him, he was a great player.
Rodger- The original Donny Thompson. A real lovable character and likable to watch. You need characters like Rodger in Survivor and his relationship with Elisabeth was lovely.
Elisabeth- She was tough in the end, annoying to watch at first but became a likable character.
Mad Dog- Moved Mad Dog up actually after watching 'Back from the Outback' as she's walking round in a red bikkini, is actually hilarious and is giving me Debbie vibes. Wish we could have seen more of this in the actual season!
Mike- He was a big character, a leader and a bringer of food. I think if it wasn't for the med evac then he would have gone far. The med evac is such a big part of the early seasons, showing how dangerous the game could really be.
Debb- 'What did you think of me in Survivor?' .. 'Go **** yourself' LOL. I felt bad for Deb after the season and during the reunion, like she was properly upset as to what happened on the show. She wasn't a favorite but I wish we'd seen more of her.
Keith- Keith was a nice guy and I was surprised how far he actually made it. He was friendly and a likable character really who provided some funny moments.

Mitchell- Mitchell is in red because he was just meh. But when there are so many great characters he fades into the background. He was a nice guy and funnier after the show than when he was actually on it. Can see why getting rid of him was such a big move now.
Kel- One thing I'll give Kel is he was funny. In the game he wasn't that interesting and not much of a big loss when he went.

Nick- Nick was one that kinda slipped through the net, was deemed 'lazy' and 'boring' by viewers and I felt the same. Even in 'Back from the Outback' he was dull- 'My life hasn't changed.
Jeff Varner- There's something really unlikable about Jeff. I think my opinion was tainted because of the Zeke thing as well as his current tweets about the Dan situation. But still even in Australia he is smarmy, bitchy and frustrating to watch.

Onto Africa next in 2020

Last edited by Joe.; 18-12-2019 at 09:03 PM.
Joe. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote