Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Tera
BBUSA22: Janelle

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Tera
BBUSA22: Janelle

Survivor: Amazon

Great series. Much better than Thailand.

Edgic:
Spoiler:

Fun moment for the Edgic fans

Quote:
Jeff: Deena, Christy...
Christy: WHAT
Jeff: ...a plate of spaghetti and meatballs!
Christy: NO GARLIC BREAD?
Jeff: ... This is it.
Christy: (turns to Deena) No garlic bread. :/
Jeff: Deena, Christy, 60 seconds, right now.
Deena: (mouthing) What do you want?
Christy: You want the necklace?
Deena: I’ll share, it doesn’t matter.
Christy:
Deena: WE’RE SHARING.
Jeff: The food?
Deena: The food.
Jeff: Who’s going to take the fall and who’s going to win immunity?
Christy: Ooh I want the necklace too! Okay! UMM.....
Deena: (symbolises rock paper scissors with her hands)
Christy: Oh, you want to do Rock Paper Scissors?
Deena: (rock)
Christy: (scissors)
Deena: (points at Christy, then points at the water)
Christy: DID I LOSE? (jumps)

1. Deena - What a jourmey She started off being very excited that the tribes were split into men vs women because she doesn’t like men Pre-merge Deena didn’t leave much of an impact on me but Post-merge Deena is something everybody should watch in their lives because it is inspirational. Deena, a left-wing feminist, comes across Roger Sexton, an old right-wing, openly homophobic and misogynist. Or as she describes him, A SEXIST… ARROGANT… ***MAN*** . She seemed as if she even hated the fact that he was even alive and she made it her mission to get him out and she succeeded after winning immunity herself and voting him out by saying “Reality check… and MATE. NEVER underestimate the power of a woman. ” She then went on a power trip and started saying things like THE GAME IS MINE without any ironic tone to it whatsoever but ended up getting booted early jury

2. Matthew - What an awkward **** Most of the tribe noted that Matthew would probably benefit from a psychiatric evaluation, because he would sit about sharpening his machete just because he was maybe planning on killing everyone? Matthew is probably the most anti-social person to ever play Survivor apart from fellow legend Frank Garrison and I wish that I took note of **** Matthew Says/Does in the way that I took note of **** Frank Says/Does because that’s always hilarious and the Matthew equivalent is probably too! Time for another rewatch maybe?

3. Christy - For somebody who was expected to get the sympathetic edit, lmao @ Christy turning out to be one of the annoying ones to the tribe and STILL getting an OTTP edit? The fact that she hated Jenna and Heidi and would refer to them as THE EVIL STEPSISTERS and ended up voting for Jenna to win the game after essentially calling her ableist in her jury speech

4. Rob - Idk how well liked Rob is around here but I like him. I thought he was fun and I also liked how he took Matthew, someone who was not as clued up on Survivor as everybody else and essentially made him his student in the game. I thought this was smart. I also liked how Rob was one of the game players of the season but was also entertaining as well, because not many people manage to combine the two (*glares at S39*)

5. Jeanne - Meanne Queanne Jeanne When she started a meeting by saying “I think we need a camp leader I PICK DEENA ^_^” When she provoked Christy into inadvertently bitching about Joanna while she was standing right next to her When her departing words were “I guess I wasn’t made to play this game because I didn’t want to lie or cheat and I know that’s how I’m off right now. I played a tough game, I’m tough, I’m mean, I’m determined but I guess I’m not a nasty liar. Good luck to them because in the game of life, I’m the winner!”

7. Jenna - Like Heidi, very vapid but she was entertaining with it because she went on a journey from being a spoilt brat to winning in a 6-1 jury vote. Even Jeff was like “How did THIS happen?

6. Heidi - Had such a high opinion of herself but it was occasionally funny, Making comments like “The cuter girls, me, Jenna and Shawna, went off from the older women, because we are younger, curer have better bodies and for some reason that is a huge issue with old women”

8. Daniel - “The thing that irritates me about Roger is that he barks orders, he’s not friendly about it, he just tells people what to do. And also, he smells bad, he smells like… spoilt vinegar?”

9. Butch - With every episode, Butch would pop up for about 10 seconds to either be praised by the camp, talk about how attracted he was to Jenna or burn the whole camp down

10. Ryan - A messy first boot He hated Roger (always a good thing) and voted him off because he kept giving too much advice to the other tribe members

11. Alex - I don’t have too much thoughts on Alex but I appreciate him for standing up to Roger and his homophobia.

12. Janet - Queen of granola bars? “Vote me off if you want, but vote me off because of me. not because of the candy bar!

13. Dave - Can take him or leave him. Rob’s hatred of him

14. Shawna - Can take her or leave her. Deena’s hatred of her

15. Joanna - I can kiiiiind of get the appeal but I thought the way she treated Christy was pretty nasty, even if she was probably a bit harsher off camera than the edit let on, getting in the face of a deaf person and shoving your hand in their face is not a good look at ALL... I appreciate Joanna for her objection to the idol because it was kind of funny but the way she treated Christy puts a damper on it for me

16. Roger - ****. If I hadn’t just watched Island Of The Idols I’d have been perfectly comfortable with saying Roger was my least favourite of all time because be’s such an awful arrogant bigot but now he has competition. Utter piece of **** and I don’t find him funny in any way at all.

(Part 1 of 4 of The Sandra Diaz-Twine Experience will be coming soon........ Merry Christmas if I haven’t watched it before then )

Spoiler:

Last edited by Matthew.; 18-05-2020 at 01:40 PM.
Matthew. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote