Why So Serious?

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
DOI 2020: Maura Higgins

Why So Serious?

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
DOI 2020: Maura Higgins

Nick - would've gotten very far, maybe in the final? He was playing a perfect game until his ejection, being the only housemate to not receive a single nomination.

Kitten - Kitten deffo would've been moved into the bedsit. It's hard to say if Fight Night would've still occurred if she and Emma/Michelle were put together in that room. I'd imagine Kitten would've just ignored BB's twist and just did her own thing, likely ruining the twist. She would've deffo have been out when they'd returned to the house. All of her housemates bar Ahmed and the Lip Gloss Bitches would've nominated her.

Emma - Again, this depends entirely on if Fight Night would've still occurred. Obviously she would've been there with Kitten but like I mentioned already I don't Kitten would've played by the rules and ruin the twist. After that, she would've been a target for nominations. Out week 2/3 at the very least. She was also annoying most of the housemates too so she would've been nominated a lot.

Dawn - Evicted first. I think she was the favourite up until her ejection.

Emily - If she'd narrowly survived the first eviction (which was 50/50 I think), she'd likely been out in week 2/3. She was very bitchy and a gameplayer, and after her argument with Ziggy the night before her removal, she'd have been an easy target for nomination.

Alexandra - Evicted second. She was already hated and booed by the public during Stephanie's eviction.

Dennis - Probably evicted after Sylvia. The Whisper Club were being picked off one by one by B-Block.

Daley - Sail through to the end. He was massively liked by everyone in the house, being the only person to not receive a single nomination even with the whole Hazel drama. Finish 5th place.

Aaron - I think he would've been out the week after 4in4out. He had received a lot of nominations during the week he was removed.

Andrew - Evicted third for sure.

Emma - Probably out before the final through the backdoor instead of Alex.

Kayleigh - Evicted in week 3.

Lotan - Hard to say due to BB18's inconsistent voting system. Tom or Hannah would've been out that week for sure, and If Lotan had continued to bully Isabelle, the public would've gotten behind her and evict him the following week assuming it would be VTE.

Ellis - Evicted first. I could see her annoying her fellow housemates with her hyper behaviour and attention seeking ways.

Lewis F - He would'v won. He was the clear favourite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
Oh yeah, you could definitely see the memory of his cock in her eyes

Last edited by Tony Montana; 22-12-2019 at 01:26 PM.
Tony Montana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote