Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBCanada 7: Dane

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBCanada 7: Dane

Quote:
Originally Posted by star12umar30 View Post
I think the truth is that Emily was going to survive the first eviction and that is one of the factors in why she was ejected because Endemol /ch4 didn’t want to show Emily saying the n Word and then she survives eviction against a coloured person. It just didn’t look good for the show on top of the race row of cbb5.

damn you Ziggy for nominating Emily and Shabnam that week. The male housemates of BB8 really were so dull and annoying
Emily was kicked out on the early hours of Day 9 and the eviction was on Day 10. Her ejection was shown on the Day 8 Highlights Show I believe which was broadcasted the night before said eviction. It was indeed clear that Shabnam was leading the eviction votes before Emily got kicked out, knowing the British public, and probably significantly. My logic here is that let's say Emily was just let off with a warning, the public would have had enough time to turn against her and vote to evict her over the next 24 hours leading to the eviction the following night. She then would be evicted first with a very close percentage over Shabnam because of all the votes that were driven because of her language. If that was what played out then it definitely would have been one of the biggest eviction turnarounds ever. Though unfortunately I can't see Shabnam avoiding nominations and she still would have been evicted on Day 17 (unless Charley was nominated as well), becoming that series second evictee instead of the first.

Though I understand that C4 didn't want to take that risk, if the hate votes for Emily weren't enough and Shabnam got evicted because of all the people initially wanting to get her out, there would be a huge uproar over this.

I don't know really, I just love this side of BB and the many potential "what if" scenarios.

Last edited by Eddie.; 24-12-2019 at 01:24 PM.
Eddie. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote