BB19: Lewis F
DOI 2019: Gemma Collins

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
DOI 2019: Gemma Collins

Celebrity Big Brother 4
Day 20 (Fight Night )

What. An. Episode.

The events leading up to the fight night episode had been brewing for a while before it kicked off. Pete lighted the flame and then everyone just went crazy. George was vile in what he said to Micheal, Preston and Chantelle. Some of the stuff he said to Micheal in particular about his addictions was vile. I think George might be one of my least favourite housemates EVER. What a horrible man. Dennis came across awful as well, I couldn't believe he implied that he was threatening to hit Chantelle. Can you imagine the uproar if that happened today. Micheal, Preston and Chantelle came across really well during the argument. Pete (who i think has been a great and iconic housemates this series) was vile as well to Preston and Chantelle. I really don't understand how he couldn't get that they were lying as part of the task, just like he was doing so as well. I think he didn't like the fact that they got rewarded. I also don't think he liked that they were in charge during the task because he has looked down on them before because he thinks they're thick. I dont actually hate Pete, he can be very funny and witty sometimes but also sometimes vicious and really nasty for no reason, which does let himself down.

Cant believe I've only got three episodes left I cant wait to see George and Dennis evicted. Horrible people!

1.Chantelle
2.Micheal
3.Preston
4.Maggot
5.Pete
6.Traci
7.Dennis
8.George

Last edited by bbuk19; 29-12-2019 at 07:13 PM.
bbuk19 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote