View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 03:28 PM #2078
King Judd

Favourites:
BBUSA15: Judd

King Judd

Favourites:
BBUSA15: Judd

Bumper post to kick start Season 3- Africa.

Survivor 3 Ep 1

Love Africa as a location, adds a new element to the show with the danger of animals.

The initial trek was funny with Frank and Kim striving ahead. Didn’t seem as gruelling as other years though.

All smiles now, the camps seem cool. Like the idea of someone having to stay up at all times to keep watch for animals, another thing to be aware of!

Naughty Clarence with two cherries, that may come back and bite him.

Very difficult challenge, looks absolutely exhausting.

Savage Diane and Clarence eating a can of beans behind everyone’s back.

Tom is an early fave, having the guts to say wht he feels.

‘You a doctor? Let me see, you ain’t no doctor!’- Go on Tom!

Diane is hilarious- flopping in the challenge, then eating the can of beans.

Looks like Clarence is an easy choice for a first boot, not even been any speculation whatsoever of a second vote!

Glad Clarence stayed, he has a lot of potential to cause drama and stir the pot.

Boots-

Diane- Despite only being in one episode she was hilarious- falling all over the place and then looking absolutely in shock when voted out.

Survivor 3 Ep 2

Like Jessie- ‘Don’t tell me your not worried about the game because you are worried about the game!’

Oh so we have young Kim and old Kim.

Ah yes the age divide, I remember this well. Can’t remember who I liked/disliked though.

*Am rewatching this with my Mum who’s watching for the first time, she comments- ‘Isn’t the picture bad!’- I remind her of it being Season 3 not Season 39!*

Old Kim feels responsible, bless her it was a tough challenge. Those steps looked heavy.

Don’t blame the ‘old’ for trying to sway Silas, kinda hoping that it does work.

Like the Lex/Kim/Ethan alliance. From my first watch I distinctly remember Lex being one of my favourites.

The stabbing of the cow and taking of it’s blood made uncomfortable viewing and something that probably would be banned and heavily complained about if aired today.

Love Teresa, remember being disappointed she wasn’t chosen to return for second chances.

This blood challenge is pretty disgusting, and there’s like no challenge to it because everyone’s downing it!

So one tribe is old vs young and the other are trying to get rid of the girls- classic Survivor ay.

Shame about Jessie, she seemed to have some attitude and could prove a loyal asset later on. Looks like Clarence isn’t out of the woods just yet.

Boots- In order of faves
Diane
Jessie- Liked her, she was ill though and therefore used as a scapegoat for the second vote, think she had potential.

Survivor 3 Ep 3

The scene with the two Lion’s was very intense, doubt production would allow the animals to get much closer though.

Lol at the girls making ‘bead necklaces’ and Frank complaining about it.

Am liking Silas, he’s playing the game well and being quite strategic so far.

As much as I love the Africa setting the lack of water or a lake would be missed.

The challenge is brutal, Tom literally shoving Kim out of the way is a personal highlight.

Love this challenge where they have to make the SOS signal, allows them to be creative and interesting what different approaches the tribes take.

Oop just remembered, I swear one of the tribes decides to get nakey nakey to be seen- grim.

Yep I was right, Tom with is ass out and a feather poking out of it, eugh.

Boran’s SOS signal was WAY better, like it wasn’t even close.

‘If your excess baggage, get the hell out of my way!’- Yes Frank.

The friendship necklace thing is so lame and silly by the younger lot. Like to think this vote would be 4-4 but don’t think it will, hoping Silas will turn!

Oop it’s 4-4! And there’s no previous votes to go off, come on Silas switch and let’s say bye bye to Lindsay!

Woah this is savage it’s going to questions and I kinda think a little unfair? Lindsay and Carl should have become safe like in later seasons and then everyone else be vulnerable!

Very tense tribal with extremely high stakes, I am glad that Carl went- though worried about my main gal Teresa now!

Boots-
In order of faves
Diane
Jessie
Carl- Hate the ‘he didn’t need the money’ argument but yeah Carl was just sort of there really, no big loss. Carl leaving though will have big implications for his tribe I feel!

Ep 4 later this week!