Old 08-01-2020, 06:09 PM #2083
King Judd

Favourites:
BBUSA15: Judd

King Judd

Favourites:
BBUSA15: Judd

Survivor 3 Ep 4

Here we go, the young being all cocky now that Carl has gone after loosing over one question.

Tom climbing the tree whilst Clarence shouts- 'HELL NAW, HELL NAW!'

I like Linda, coming into camp really early and forcing one oft he young to read the note then shouting 'Rise and shine' in their faces Her OTT discussion with Frank then which culminates in her shouting 'THANK YOU' in Kim's face is a top tier moment. 'LET ME ON THE TEAM!', 'CAN WE DEMONSTRATE A HUG SWEETIE? DID YA MOMMA NEVER HUG YA?'

That netted thing they run along just looks so... unsafe.

All of the pots shattering for Sabruru, that's pretty bad. They are by far the most interesting tribe at the moment!

I wonder what production would have done if the angry Ox did come charging for one of the tribe?

Actually wanted Sambruru to win that challenge, would rather see a member of the other tribe go.

I REALLY don't want Frank, Teresa or Linda to go- why can't it be one of the others. Brandon is vile, Silas is getting on my nerves and eugh Lindsaya and Kim are so annoying!

I'm confused how 'whoever being voted out' voting for Lindsay will help them come merger, surely that means Lindsay will go if there's a split vote? Oh wait I understand now, so that all the votes are in one singular place?

At least the olds went against the youngs desired plan and didn't go out without a fight.

GUTTED to see Linda go, she was one of my favorites.

Boots-
In order of faves
Linda- She fought to the very end, didn't change who she was and stayed loyal to her alliance. Love how her alliance didn't just go down without a fight and be told who to vote for either. The scene where she stood up to the young Sambruru folk was one of my faves and I feel Linda could have been a winner if she survived this vote!
Diane
Jessie
Carl

Ep 5 maybe this weekend.

Last edited by Joe.; 08-01-2020 at 06:10 PM.
Joe. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote