King Judd

Favourites:
BBUSA15: Judd

King Judd

Favourites:
BBUSA15: Judd

Survivor 3 Ep 5

Post Linda Survivor Africa

Silas and Lindsay hounding Teresa and Frank, leave them alone, at least Brandon said outright he'd have done the same with the votes!

YES a tribe swap, and at such an unexpected point! LOVE that Silas went with Teresa and Frank, hopefully he can be out soon! Our Sambruru Oldies are SAVED

Silas looks absolutely blindsided

Teresa/Frank spilling the tea to Boron is music to my ears- get Lindsay/Silas/Brandon and Kim out!

'We got a queer and two girls as tight as a...' - Lovely thanks for that Tom.

Tom is vile but funny- 'When a woman has trouble with her butt I told her that's the job I was made for!'

Unsure how I feel about challenges using live animals.

Lindsay crying against a tree, how the tides turn!

Blimey, Brandon was quick to drop Lindsay *in the immortal words of Bea Hamill* like a cold bag of sick!

Shame Boran lost and Lindsay's staying, but let's say goodbye to Silas or Clarence then instead?

Wheeeeew Chile, Silas seemed FUMING on his way out- cya!

Boots- In order of faves
Linda
Diane
Silas- Made more of an impact than Jessie/Carl but disliked Silas in the end. I liked him to start of with but his alliance was frustrating and he became the villain quite quickly. Very happy to see his downfall due to the twist, all because he chose to be one of the three to answer tree-mail- classic.
Jessie
Carl

Last edited by Joe.; 13-01-2020 at 05:39 PM.
Joe. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote