Favourites:
BBUSA15: Judd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden View Post

"What's wrong with ya? THIS is a hug sweetie. Did ya momma never hug ya?"

Truly iconic, LOVE Linda.

--------

Survivor 3 Ep 7

Brandon saying he was so glad Lindsay is gone when he was her best friend literally days ago!

Clarence going for a dump until a heard of elephants disturb him

Remember Lex being one of my favorites the first time around but this time he's not that prevalent, maybe it's because he's better in the second half of the game.

YES finally an individual challenge, now the game really starts.

Here for Teresa's version of 'Tomorrow' during the challenge topping the charts.

Oop here comes Probst with a burger, I'd be tempted.

Those that have dropped out have now and a burger and a pizza, lucky ay.

Good on Clarence for honoring the deal of rock, paper, scissors after six hours! SO glad Teresa won the challenge, she so deserved it!

Strange comment from Kelly- 'Half the population are loners but there are prescription drugs for that!' Frank is definitely one of the more interesting characters there.

Bloody hell, Tom talking about 'taking Teresa' and finding her attractive-

Is it just me that finds it annoying that there are two 'Kim's' left, young Kim and old Kim and they are both pretty irrelevant so far?

BOLD by Lex telling Clarence they are voting him off. Clarence has grown on me. So a real shame to see him go really.

Boots- In order of faves
Linda
Diane
Clarence- Interesting character and very entertaining. His food wars at the start were hilarious and I warmed to him as a character as the season progressed, would have liked to see him make the jury.
Silas
Jessie
Carl
Lindsay

Last edited by Joe.; 20-01-2020 at 03:43 PM.
Joe. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote