Old 20-01-2020, 05:02 PM #2096
King Judd

Favourites:
BBUSA15: Judd

King Judd

Favourites:
BBUSA15: Judd

Survivor 3 Ep 8

Lex and his ego, going mad about the one vote, but surely worrying about that one vote is the right thing to do- I like Lex.

Now this is a cool reward, properly experiencing the African culture and something Ethan/Lex will never forget!

Must be surreal for the Africans seeing this TV company come to their town, let alone the other way around.

Savage for the goat buyer to head straight for the butchery!

This reward reminds me of the early days of The Amazing Race in Africa- an incredible time for reality tv.

Ethan coming out the toilet to a crowd of people

Teresa is playing with fire, and I absolutely love her.

Pretty boring immunity challenge to watch as a viewer, but something I think I'd be quite good at.

Glad Ethan won immunity, he wasn't in danger at all though so pretty pointless.

SO frustrating- Lex thinking Kelly was the vote, I like Kelly! Hope they don't go for her...

This looks to be an interesting vote, feeling bad for Kelly if she get's targeted though.

Boots- In order of faves
Linda
Kelly- 'If this is the last vote I cast then at least I voted for you, who I have always considered... not fun to be around!'- What a parting vote. Sad to see Kelly go really, wish she'd trumped Lex but she was let down by snakey Brandon
Diane
Clarence
Silas
Jessie
Carl
Lindsay