View Single Post
Old 21-01-2020, 07:04 AM #1153
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...I guess they really couldn’t ‘win for losing‘ and Meghan in particular...they try to relate to things like ‘new motherhood’ on a personal level in interviews, the type of personal level that Diana had and still the criticism will be found...it makes me think of that saying ...’haters gonna hate’...because it doesn’t matter what they do or how they do it, for some, the negative will be sought and found...we can always find negatives if that’s what we’re looking for and scrutinising for...it also makes me think of Ann Widdeccombe’s ‘assessment’ of Meghan...of someone she had never met and had very little knowledge of ...’I think she’s trouble’...if ‘trouble’ is what you seek, then ‘trouble’ will be what you find because it’s how whatever actions will be interpreted...

...off topic, how wonderful It would have been for Diana to have been able to look into the face of Archie and to hold Archie...I’m thinking that Harry must be thinking so much about his mum at this time especially and how he would have loved his son and mum to meet.....

Last edited by Ammi; 21-01-2020 at 07:27 AM.