View Single Post
Old 21-01-2020, 11:41 AM #1156
Banned

Banned

[QUOTE=thesheriff443;10760052]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...I guess they really couldn’t ‘win for losing‘ and Meghan in particular...they try to relate to things like ‘new motherhood’ on a personal level in interviews, the type of personal level that Diana had and still the criticism will be found...it makes me think of that saying ...’haters gonna hate’...because it doesn’t matter what they do or how they do it, for some, the negative will be sought and found...we can always find negatives if that’s what we’re looking for and scrutinising for...it also makes me think of Ann Widdeccombe’s ‘assessment’ of Meghan...of someone she had never met and had very little knowledge of ...’I think she’s trouble’...if ‘trouble’ is what you seek, then ‘trouble’ will be what you find because it’s how whatever actions will be interpreted...

...off topic, how wonderful It would have been for Diana to have been able to look into the face of Archie and to hold Archie...I’m thinking that Harry must be thinking so much about his mum at this time especially and how h

It’s funny how if you have an ongoing negative opinion of Megan or Harry you are being labelled as a obsessed hate filled racist.

Harry's memories of Diana and the pain of losing her so long is probably what prompted this whole thing. I don't think it's a coincidence that they are bowing out when they've recently become a young family, especially considering that Harry himself is nearly at the age she died at. He's never exactly been secretive about how much he resents the media and can anyone really blame him? Now that he's a parent himself, I reckon Diana's probably on his mind more than ever.

I couldn't imagine having to deal with a media that's basically responsible for my mother's death, good on him for doing it as long as he did but sometimes you have to do what's best for you and leaving is obviously what's best for his family.