Old 03-02-2020, 03:39 PM #2121
King Judd

Favourites:
BBUSA15: Judd

King Judd

Favourites:
BBUSA15: Judd

Survivor 3 Ep 12

Hilarious at the elephant doing a dump in the water, ‘It looked like that elephant hadn’t done his business in a couple of weeks!’ Then Kim J washing her stuff in the elephant dung water eugh.

Next topic for the episode is Tom’s stinky feet, saying they need to put his shoes in the fire

‘A lotta people saw a chicken out, I saw my dinner out!’

The car reward! Amazing reward and kind of happy Lex won it, brilliant for his family and him.

Wow, delivering the medical supplies, what a ‘rewarding’ reward, an incredible experience yet again- and such a ‘real’ moment for a reality show. Touching stuff.

Interesting we are seeing a lot of strategy now, Tom gunning for Lex and Teresa saying she’s glad Kim J has finally ‘woken up’ and is thinking of getting rid of one of the guys.

Again, Teresa is a target, especially being the last Sambruru left, but she’s an easy target, and predictable.

Would Lex have gone if he hadn’t had won this immunity? I’d have liked to think so, but doubt it.

T-Bird’s best play is to get the others to vote for Tom as he is extremely likeable on the jury!

Lex is brutal with his commentary talking about Tom- ‘I’ll cut his throat!’ I appreciate how brutally he’s playing the game but it will work against him with the jury!

Kelly writing ‘shameless’ on her top to communicate with those left, classic.

Nooooooo Teresa!

Boots- In order of faves
Teresa- She fought until the very end and I think she played a brilliant game. ‘T-Bird’ was an extremely likable character and I’d definitely want to see her return to play one day! She could have won!
Linda
Kelly
Frank
Diane
Clarence
Silas
Kim P
Jessie
Carl
Lindsay
Brandon