View Single Post
Old 06-02-2020, 03:14 PM #3

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Bayleigh
Survivor 40: Parvati

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Bayleigh
Survivor 40: Parvati

1. All Stars 2 - Impeccable cast with great drama. Boot order was equal parts frustrating but iconic. The musical numbers this season are yet to ever be beaten (Baddest Bitches in Herstory Read U Wrote U )
2. Season 5 - Literally the best Top 6 ever. And it's clear considering 5 of them were on AS2. This was RPDR at its best tbh.
3. Season 8 - Smaller cast was great this season. I adored everyone in this cast minus Dax. Great challenges this season (Political smear campaigns, RuCo's Empire, Bitch Perfect!)
-
4. Season 6 - Funniest drama but the cast was hit-or-miss at times. Either way, Bianca, Adore, Darienne, Laganja and Trinity made the season
5. All Stars 3 - Unpopular opinion? I absolutely FLOVED this cast and all the challenges. The riggery was too much but I honestly found AS3 one of the most iconic seasons ever.
6. Season 10 - Gifted us queens like Monet X Change and Aquaria Also loved Eureka this season soz! The caliber of runway looks this season was fire.
-
7. All Stars 4 - Started soooo well but faded towards the end. Probably one of the strongest overall casts (after AS2) in terms of polish and performance.
8. Season 9 - The biggest thing working against S9 was the challenges. However, it gave us Kardashian the Musical so I can't be mad! S9 has the most iconic moment in RPDR history with Sasha's roses.
9. Season 3 - An iconic season which I love. Unfortunately, it hasn't aged well considering the caliber of queens keeps getting higher. Either way, Shangela and SLM made the season.
10. Season 11 - L.A.D.P! and the She-vangelical talk-show challenge are among my favourite challenges ever. Unfortunately, this season had too many queens and at least 1/3 of them were pointless.
11. Season 2 - Undeniable legacy and a killer Top 4 (incl. some iconic drama) but the show has evolved so much since Season 2... for the better.
-
12. Season 7 - This season was a bore. Violet's looks gagged me and Katya singlehandedly saved the season. BUT that's not enough sorry!
13. Season 4 - I can't remember much about this season except the disastrous Snatch Game and the random wrestling challenge. I just cba with Season 4 considering how good all the other seasons are.
Jigs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote