Old 07-02-2020, 05:24 PM #2122
King Judd

Favourites:
BBUSA15: Judd

King Judd

Favourites:
BBUSA15: Judd

Survivor 3 Ep 13- Finale Pt 1

Lex is playing the game very aggressively, but power to him if he’s going to take that villain stance.

Jheez Lex is interrogating Tom! ‘Why dig up blood?’ I’m not digging up blood- this is current events!’

Tom’s making up words now- ‘worrynation’ anyone?

Of the final three I think Kim has played the worst game and Ethan has probably played the best and fairest game. Kim’s just laid in the shadows and been a goat, but Ethan’s been thinking about the jury and took sides where needed.

Ethan’s right, this quiz is difficult because if they get it wrong then some bitter jurors could hold it against them later on!

So, Kim wins the final immunity when I don’t think she needs it, then votes for Tom for ‘manipulating people’, uh it’ Survivor!

Tom leaves in fourth! I think it was his time to go as I’d have seen him as a big jury threat, he’s very likeable.

The ‘Rites of Passage’ is usually a really extended segment but this one was quite nice with a simple quote and added African tradition.

YES. This final immunity is a Survivor classic, so simple yet so effective- one hand on the idol. I remember distinctly Kristie falling to the ground in pain after winning it in Australian Survivor!

Only three hours, hmm thought it’d go on a lot longer but hey it’s warm out there. Good on Kim.

Boots- In order of faves
Teresa
Linda
Tom- Survivor is about characters like Tom, the sort of character you wonder where they find. He was extremely likeable, and I think was playing the game hard in the background. That’s why he was such a threat and sadly didn’t make the final three.
Kelly
Frank
Diane
Clarence
Silas
Kim P
Jessie
Carl
Lindsay
Brandon

Survivor 3 Ep 13- Finale Pt 2

If Kim was sensible, she’d definitely take Lex to the final two as he’s played a more deceiving game whereas Ethan is clearly more liked by the jury. But hey, we all know what decision she makes- how’s it feel to lose a million dollars Kim?

Would have loved to see Lex VS Ethan in the final two really, it’s kind of obvious Ethan will win now as Kim was a goat.

I remember Lex being a favourite of mine on first watch…

Boots- In order of faves
Teresa
Linda
Lex- A really important player who played the game aggressively and will be remembered. I remember liking him a lot more the first time around but he still is one of my favourites of the season, definitely would have liked to see how he handled the jury!
Tom
Kelly
Frank
Diane
Clarence
Silas
Kim P
Jessie
Carl
Lindsay
Brandon

Now onto the final tribal…

Blimey Kim’s arms are tanned, her face not so much.

A last bit of retrospective before the final tribal, I think it’s clear though at this point what will happen.

Oop Ethan thinks it’s going to be more of a half and half vote with Brandon being tie, interesting.

Ahh one of my favourite aspects of old school survivor, the jury narrating the walk to tribal with their thoughts!

Brandon stays vile to the end, saying he dislikes someone up there and wants to vote against them, eugh.

I’m liking Kelly more after her commentary, may bump her up in my ratings.
Ugh, of course Kim is playing the ‘old card’ in her speech. ‘You made me young!’

ETHAN IS A SAVAGE. Brandon- ‘Who deserves to be here the least?’ Ethan without hesitation- ‘You.’ I AM DYING.

So Sue is playing the old card and the charity card, lame.

Kelly’s speech is brilliant, she’s a great jury member and is evaluating the whole game whilst delivering a brilliant speech!

Not ‘Pick a number between 1 and 1000’! :dead:

Brandon is one of the bottom tier survivor players EVER.

‘Shhh I’m hushing you!’- Is there a general hatred between Kim and Tom or something?

Kelly is ICONIC quoting the Graduate.

Boots- In order of faves
Teresa
Linda
Kelly- Iconic in the final tribal so up in ratings.
Ethan- Played a fair and honest game. Was an extremely likeable guy and didn’t shy away from telling it how it is. Definitely deserved the money in the end against Kim, am interested to see how he’s going to fare in Winners at War, I’m thinking at least top 5 for him.
Lex
Tom
Frank
Diane
Clarence
Silas
Kim J- Didn’t really offer much to the series as was sort of just there until the very end. Made the wrong decision to take Ethan and got quite a few jury votes which I was surprised about. Her answers at the final tribal I found boring and predictable, playing the old card.
Kim P
Jessie
Carl
Lindsay
Brandon

Later this weekend I’ll post a few thoughts on the reunion and the series as a whole.

Last edited by Joe.; 07-02-2020 at 05:26 PM.
Joe. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote