it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Tera
BBUSA22: Janelle

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Tera
BBUSA22: Janelle

Finished Survivor Palau, and while I didn’t not enjoy the season, let me just say it was a ****ing SLOG to get through, and I don’t really care for it, or it’s cast. It’s currently my least favourite so far, and tbh I’m surprised so many people like it or think it’s above average, because I was never really that interested in it as I was with the other seasons? I was only really rooting for 2 people by the end because pretty much everyone I liked went home early. (So essentially, all the good people were on Ulong )

Here’s my edgic chart...
Spoiler:

And here’s a song for the edgic fans…

Quote:
Survivors
(Wanda Shirk, 28 October 2004)

Survivors…
We’re going to be the Survivors…
We’ve got the energy…
And heroes we will be…
Again…

Have a good time guys!

And here are my rankings...

1. Caryn - A miserable nag who everyone hated because she was insufferable to live with and would do the most random **** like blow up on Katie for being “such an outspoken TART” or go HAGHHHHHHH TAM YOU ARE SUCH A LIAR but they ended up having to keep her because they kept winning immunities Don’t forget that Caryn SUCKS either, or that she is a very good actress, VERY VERY GOOD

2. Janu - Another misery who sat around all day and only began enjoying the Survivor experience when she was sent to Exile Island to live by herself

3. Wanda - Yes this season really is that bad that my 3rd favourite out of 20 is a woman who came, sang a lot, and left the next day never to be seen again much to the joy of the rest of her tribe WE ARE SURVIVORS

4. Jolanda - Yes this season really is that bad that my 4th favourite out of 20 is a woman who came, bossed everyone around a lot, and left 2 days later never to be seen again much to the joy of the rest of her tribe

5. Kim - Completely useless around camp and spent all her time with Jeff to the irritation of everyone else, only for her to think that she was the smartest and best gameplayer of her tribe

6. Jeff - An arc of an smug and sarcastic prick who gets in a showmance, only to hurt his ankle and request to be sent home is so random to me but one that I enjoy?

7. Ian - Seemed like a really nice guy, who has nothing but good intentions, and I feel like he did the moral conflict storyline very well Hope he’s living his best life because he truly deserves it

8. Katie - Grumpy bitter woman who everyone hated Refusing to answer Janu’s jury question reminded me of Clay Jordan so she gets an extra point for that too!

9. Willard - Grumpy bitter man who everyone hated

10. Angie - She seemed like a really good person and for a while I thought she’d end up being my favourite of the season but when I think about it more, she was just above average, and unfortunately that’s about as high as she can go I will say that she went home in a bull**** twist which I would say is one of the most unfair ever but the Schoolyard Pick twist exists too....... from the same season funnily enough!

11. Coby - I did like him for a while but I don’t really remember why, although naming his adopted daughter Janu is probably my highlight of the reunion.

12. Stephenie - Unpopular opinion but I don’t really care for Steph that much? A few days ago I thought she was one of the better ones, and I do appreciate her arc of “The Last One Standing” but take that away and I’m not really interested in her at all, despite, *that* edgic which is the result of the show more or less being the Stephenie show

13. Tom - Good strategist but that’s about all he has going for him? Congrats on your win though

14. Gregg - Meh, some people on Sucks seem to think he had good random spurts but I never really saw or appreciated them, sorry

15. Bobby Jon - I don’t have much to say about him? What did he do, he came, swung on trees, got called a “hard worker” god knows how many times and lost the fire making challenge, then got sent home, only to return next season.

16. Ibrehem - Don’t really have anything to say about *him* either, but the twist in which he was given immunity at a TC where he’d have otherwise most likely gone home was unfair.

17. Jenn - Idk, the UTR 4th placer arc was ironically funny when it was Butch Lockley and Darrah Johnson, but Jenn never really had anything in the middle of it to make me appreciate her. (R.I.P. </3 )

18. Ashlee - There was an Ashlee?

19. Jonathan - Sorry you went home in a bs twist but you were barely shown up until then so I can’t rank you that high as I know nothing about you

20. James - Was weirdly bothered about getting beat in a competition by Coby because he was gay And it was brought up in the reunion, so homophobia is James’ story then? Nice.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Matthew.; 10-02-2020 at 11:11 PM.
Matthew. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote