Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

Milrose Games last night were pretty darn good? Highlights include:

-4.91 for Sandi Morris to break the PV meet record (a seriously awesome day for PV because Kendricks jumped 6.01 for the American record and Mondo 6.17 for the world record in other meets)
-1:44.22 for Donovan Brazier to set the American record in a negative split?! 53.04-51.18
-Ajee' Wilson breaking her own American record in the 800 with a 1:58.29
-Elle Purrier breaking through with a 4:16.85 Mile to break the American record and become #2 AT?!?!?!

Jemma Reekie also is A Name To Watch this season for y'all Brits. 4:17.88 to break Muir's national record in the mile and she also ran like 1:57.91 in the 800 to set that national record too? Never heard of her before but I'm ready.

Also also, Koko Klosterhalfen does NOT look good. I'm not even trying to be that guy watching a woman's weight and whatnot but she is seriously looking unhealthy. She struck me as such at New Balance Grand Prix a few weeks ago but now she looks even worse? Ridiculously skinny and working wayyyyy too hard on that last lap with head and upper body movement. Not to mention that Salazar association. I'm just getting nervous for her.