¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

I can see the want for a smaller map I suppose... the entire mountain area was pretty pointless in both the story and online on GTA 5, and was really just a playground for the devs to test their graphic prowess I guess.

It'll be interesting to see what direction they go in. Even in the short time since GTAV online, open-world gaming has changed so much. I hope they don't go down the lootboxes, pay-to-unlock route for exclusive cosmetics in light of Fortnite/Overwatch and what not.

I also don't know if there's scope to improve on the gameplay of GTA 5. Online for that was so addictive for so long, there's a reason it's only taken until the last year or two to die down in terms of activity. The game modes (LTS, Deathmatch, Survival, Racing, "Slashers", etc) will be hard to improve, let alone beat. But, hopefully, the lure of a new map and customisations will bring back players, instead of just whining that it's "more of the same" or something.

Oh and if they don't step their pussies up and give us ACTUALLY NICE hairstyles then they can choke. ****ing drove me mental having to put up with my female avatar having either a shaved mohawk or an up-do to look cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote