ॐ❤✌❤ॐ❤☯❤ॐ❤✌❤ॐ

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

ॐ❤✌❤ॐ❤☯❤ॐ❤✌❤ॐ

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

her son did an instagram live where he revealed she might not make anymore music. He also said if he gets 6,000 followers he'll give out more info so everyone go follow him

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebri...ayden-21628387

Quote:
Britney Spears ' son Jayden Federline has publicly spoken out against his grandfather, branding him a "d**k" amid her battle for conservatorship.

The singer, 38, hasn't had full control over her business and personal life ever since her public breakdown in 2008.

She was entered into a legally mandated conservatorship - also known as a legal guardianship - which means that her father Jamie has control of her financial affairs and daily life.

Her fans have started a #FreeBritney movement in a bid to free her from her father's control.

And it seems the campaign has the full support of Britney's youngest son Jayden, 13.

Britney, who also shares son Sean, 14, with ex-husband Kevin Federline, is believed to have been "locked down" by her father, and supporters of the pop star have decided enough is enough.

One Britney fan shared a string of videos taken from an Instagram Live session carried out by Jayden, who answered questions from his followers.

Reading out questions and answering them, Jayden said: "'How can we support your mom?' Well, I don't know. 'Cause like I'm trying to do stuff, but like they're all over me or whatever.

"'Is your grandpa a jerk?' Yeah, he's a pretty big d**k."

He was also asked when he's going to visit his mother.

He told his followers: "I'm gonna visit her in like a couple weeks, 'cause I'm with my dad right now. I'm doing pretty good."

Jayden also said he didn't feel like his dad Kevin - the rapper sometimes known as K-Fed who was married to Britney from 2004 to 2007 - would care about him airing his views on Instagram.

He said: "'Will you get in trouble for doing this?' No, I mean my dad doesn't care, I have the best dad ever, my dad's literally Jesus, he's like Jesus.

"'Do I like my grandma?' My grandma is literally, literally, literally the best grandma in the universe, all my grandmas are actually."

Jayden also shared his views on Britney's boyfriend Sam Asghari.

He told his followers: "Yeah, I like Sam. He's good, he's nice, he's a really good dude."

But Jayden also imparted some bad news as he suggested his mum could quit music forever.

Britney's last album Glory was released in 2016.

Jayden said: "'Is your mom releasing new music soon and have you heard it?' Um, actually I haven't seen her doing a lot of music at all.

"I don't know, dude, actually I don't even know. I remember one time I asked her, 'Mom, what happened to your music?' and she was like, 'I don't know, honey, I think I might just quit it'.

Spoiler:

Saph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote