Old 05-03-2020, 11:45 AM #198

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...nsiderate.html

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry not bringing Archie to the UK is 'spiteful and inconsiderate' because his great-grandfather Prince Philip 'won't be here much longer', Queen's former press secretary claims

Harry has returned to UK for final engagements with Meghan expected to follow
Sussexes are reportedly not intending to bring baby Archie who turns one in May
Ex-palace secretary Dickie Arbiter says Meghan is 'taking the lead in everything'
Says there's 'not excuse' not to bring him and will be a 'great pity' if they don't

Quote:
Dickie Arbiter, a press spokesman for the Queen from 1988 until 2000, said it would be a 'great pity' if the couple didn't bring their son to spend time with his family.

'I'm sorry, there isn't an excuse for not bringing him. After all, he's got to meet his family, his family are not going to get a chance to see him for quite some time, because Harry and Meghan are going to be in Canada or the United States,' he told Nine News Australia.
'There's always the excuse, "Well he's too young to fly"; babies fly all the time, they flew Archie down to Southern Africa in October for that visit, so it wasn't too far to take him there, so I believe that they should bring him.'

Asked if it was 'spiteful' not to bring him, Dickie replied: 'Well it is spiteful, it's inconsiderate as well, and the Queen is going to be 94 in April, she's not going to be with us much longer.

'Prince Philip is going to be 99 in June, he's not going to be here much longer. You've got to be practical, he was in hospital at Christmas, he looked pretty frail when he came out, and he's up at Sandringham, nobody's seen him, and he is frail.

'People do get frail at that age and it would be a great pity if Archie wasn't brought over so that his great-grandparents could see him.'
Dickie said Meghan is 'certainly taking the lead in everything', while Harry is 'following along'.
I wonder will they change their minds and bring him. They should.