View Single Post
Old 09-04-2020, 09:39 PM #638

Favourites (more):
BBUSA16: Zach
BBCanada 2: Neda

Favourites (more):
BBUSA16: Zach
BBCanada 2: Neda

Decided the best use of lockdown is to rewatch BBCAN1 - and so far I've not been proven wrong.

It's amazing actually how much it has aged in such a short space of time and in many ways it is somewhat of a throwback to early BBUS/UK seasons too - and that is a good thing. Arisa was amazing from the start, the casting is brilliant and little things like having full titles every episode and finishing the HoH comp within the "live" show make it all the better. In addition they usually throw in an extra task or event in every show too, yet they never feel rushed or drawn out.

Are a couple of early negatives - they clearly threw in a twist purely to save Suzette which was pointless as she wasn't that great a housemate (her only contribution was how much she wound Tom up), and they were always a bit too self congratulatory on revealing their secret missions (Suzette being HoH in week one might have been so much better if that had remained a secret) but at just over the half way point it's been a really enjoyable watch and gets better with every week.

I do feel like I probably should do something a bit more productive over the next couple of weeks but I suspect BB2/3 will be too much to resist.
Brekkie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote