View Single Post
Old 11-04-2020, 01:11 PM #17

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Bayleigh
Survivor 40: Parvati

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Bayleigh
Survivor 40: Parvati

Everyone pressed over Gigi because she has "no personality" but I'm getting heaps of personality from her? She tells it like it is (See: Heidi this week, Ru in the Snatch Game walkaround), she clearly has her head screwed on when it comes to portraying emotion/personality in her performances, AND she is a vocal narrator in confessionals also. You don't need to be hooping and hollering and bopping all around the workroom in order to have a personality. People just seem mad that she's steamrolling the competition but don't take it out on Gigi, take it out on the other queens who are failing to match her!

I do think this week should have been a double win between Jan and Gigi. However, Jan's entitled attitude STUNK this week. She assumed she'd win and was furious when she didn't. It was painfully obvious by the beaming smile on her face all week and how excited she was at her "runaway" performance, and this has been a consistent theme with Jan all season long.

Anyway, I thought this was one of the best Rusicals they've done. Not quite on the level of Bitch Perfect or Kardashian, but definitely more cohesive and generally well executed across the board unlike Cher, Trump, PharmaRusical or Glamazonian.
Jigs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote