View Single Post
Old 11-04-2020, 02:20 PM #23
Nah

Nah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
It's a good cast and a good season but yeah the predictable winner at this point is just SO disappointing. Especially when - as Daniel-X pointed out - all of her wins have been debatable. I STILL don't get what was so funny about her robot!

But then this show caters to the type of fan that think she actually beat Widow Von Du in the first lipsync so **** it, the show's gone to the dogs and the illiterate preteens who don't know **** about drag
I agree with Widow deserving the first lipsync, and Gigi did rather good tbh

BUT
I am bit over the splits, drops, and all those stuff because overusing takes away the essence of a lipsync. A lot of queens think this is the way to go, and do that on songs that don't require any. (oh hey Brooke during the finale) Sometimes, a good lipsync is knowing your words and adding comedy and drama, not splitting your god damn knee open.

I mean, it's not just Widow, last year Brooke and Ivy were doing way too much for Sorry Not Sorry. And Widow was overusing it in the challenge and lipsync combined. Not taking any of her talent away though. Some people like to enjoy lipsyncs without all of that constantly.
Captain.Remy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote