Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
Where did I say I or they ' KNEW THEY WOULDN'T WORK'?

They didn't and dont work that is a fact, they are not fit for purpose,they never were. There has never been any indication that any appropriate test exists.

Kathy Hall, director of Covid-19 testing strategy at the Department for Health and Social Care, revealed last week that the government was working to recoup money paid for the tests “where possible”. Asked iwhether payment was made on the assumption that the devices worked, she said: “Our overall strategy was to secure tests in order to get them validated. That meant ordering minimum volumes in order to secure them. And we wanted to make sure we had the opportunity to do that, so that was the strategy we took, yes.”

A better strategy would have been to wait for a sufficiency accurate test and buy those imo.

you clearly said here they knew they didnt work and its not me just interpreting your post as TS's response shows he interpreted in the same way

There is a difference between knowing they wouldn't work full stop, and they might work...

riginally Posted by Cherie View Post
Its not like they spent 20 mil knowing they didn't work, they took a gamble which would have paid off if it did work...onwards and upwards

Yes they did know iYt was well reported they did not work. It's odd how people can just rewrite news to fit a narrative :/

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'

Last edited by Cherie; 18-04-2020 at 02:29 PM.
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote