View Single Post
Old 03-05-2020, 10:45 AM #39
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizu View Post
I’m just a good judge of people .. I’m Aspergers which comes with an awful lot of negatives but I see or notice things that many don’t and I’m rarely ,if ever, wrong on my judgement of people ..

There’s something very special about Boris , something that millions of others have picked up on even if they don’t know why .... they just like like him. I’m discounting anyone blinkered by their politics of course...

I ‘know’ that Boris is a nice , kind soul .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Was it handing over the address of a journalist so he could get a beating? Cheating on his wives, including one fighting cancer? referring to gay people as tank top wearing bum boys? calling black people piccaninnies with water melon smiles? The being sacked for lying more than once? Lying to the queen and the public? Calling Muslim women letterboxes? Which of these highlight his nice, kind soul specifically?

Like I said, I don't care for Starmer at all, I find it entertaining the way people dress up the fact Boris hates the same people as them, as him having characteristics even his loved ones wouldn't lie about him having.