As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

1. Caro (alol duh. I forgot how much of a star she was RIGHT AWAY because I have so many memories of Kyra just being a production plant but ugh she's perfect right from the start. Between the baby/Cardi B voice that she incessantly forces on every single guy and the fact that she is SO FICKLE that she cycles through like three or four different guys in the first week is hilarious. For every instance she kisses one guy and falls in LOVE, she then goes on a date with them and charms them with her baby voice and then realizes that she has nothing in common with them. It's a work of art)
2. Alexandra (she's just kind of a fun and nice presence?)
3. Cashel (another fun presence? He's just a weirdo but in a charming and authentic way)

4. Dylan (a little too ~bro~ for me but ultimately harmless)
5. Cormac (I don't really *like* him but he at least has the potential to spice things up and be unapologetically cutthroat)
6. Kyra (I'm trying to go into this with an open mind bc I didn't really care for her BUT so far my opinion is that she's just kind of a boring and predictable production plant)
7. Alana (she apparently exists? All she did was tongue Yamen during spin the pineapple and leave him frightened)
8. Elizabeth (she's kind of cute but then she does some cringeworthy **** like giggle about how she screams really loudly in haunted houses and whenever she gets the stomach flu she calls her family to say her final goodbyes bc she thinks she's dying. It's a little too much of a BBUK HM shtick)
9. Mallory (kiiiiiiind of desperate and not in a fun way)
10. Weston (is actually largely irrelevant Week 1)
11. Yamen (is just kind of there)
Michael (I don't dislike him enough to put him in red bc he's so irrelevant BUT he's just really awkward and it makes me uncomfortable bc it's kind of excruciating)

12. Zac ("I work in a grocery store and totally DO NOT have modeling experience and I live at home with my mom and my three sisters and I am really close with them :3" it's fitting that he's coupled up with Elizabeth because *HE* is such a ****ing golden boy to an obnoxiously fake degree, again very BBUK style like his girlfriend)

Week 1 was fine! Definitely a bit of a slow burner since the plot was entirely driven by Kyra and then Caro, but Caro is such a tour de force that she can make any scene entertaining just by making weird faces and talking in her patented baby voice. I can't imagine this show without her, and thankfully I don't ever have to