As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

"SORRY, I DON'T MEAN TO BE RUDE." --Mallory as she slams the sliding glass door in Katrina's face so she can continue to talk **** about her with the other girls.

The Mallory/Alana double boot is easily the best episode thus far because we actually have some plot development. The Mallory/Weston fallout is kinda lame and she kinda had it coming because she explicitly said she doesn't want to date him, and Katrina is a fun MORP presence so it's no loss at all. The Yamen/Alana/Christen conflict is actually a fun 1-2 episode storyline and really served as Alana's breakout. She gave fun confessionals about being stuck in the Hideaway with Mallory, had some fun quips like when she told Christen that she better not hug her, and then ~Alana the Banana~ in the superhero game was a great attempt to make her territory by screaming, doing cartwheels and front walkovers, and tonguing Yamen while everyone else just stood there all :nerd

And then the fallout from the recoupling was GLORIOUS. Alana putting her phone down and dramatically storming off, Mallory crying about how she's the girl who couldn't find love on Love Island, Alana sobbing as she packed her suitcase, Alana coming out and yelling "DO YOU WANT TO TALK?!?!" at Yamen, and then Alana tonguing Yamen one last time on her way out only for him to wipe his mouth aftewards holylol. She was kind of irrelevant until this episode but it was a great single episode performance. It also helps her cause that Yamen was kind of dick, first saying that Alana was rushing into things too quickly and that he wanted to take it slow but then this episode saying that things with Alana weren't progressing quickly enough.

And now we're in the Winston era, which I think somehow makes me appreciate his BB stint slightly more?

Last edited by Macie Lightfoot; 09-06-2020 at 06:51 AM.
Macie Lightfoot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote