As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

1. Caro (the heart and soul of the show, changing which guy she has a crush on every episode, sometimes even within the same episode! The last episode had her start off by saying she's falling for Cormac and then halfway through she says she has a crush on Weston?! She's such a mess but she's fully surrendering herself to the show and it's gri8)
2. Alexandra (everyone else decided to strip as a nurse of a cop or a firefighter and she wore a full on hotdog halloween costume :haha )
Alana (was kind of nothing until her boot but then her boot episode was stellar. Love her commitment to tonguing Yamen against his will any chance she could)
3. Cashel (is just cute and weird and ^_^ and I dig it)
4. Katrina (actually nice and fun? But I don't feel that strongly let's not get carried away)

Christen (I remember she was supposed to be some evil villain bc she burned her roommate's bed or something but then she got on the show and was just kinda there? Feel bad that she got booted so early, she had a fun spirit and I laughed how her boot episode was basically just her talking about how Yamen's a terrible kisser)
5. Winston (just entered the villa but is fine so far. Vaguely likable and in way over his head which is fun)
6. Dylan (a good guy for Alexandra but is just kinda there)
7. Kyra (lmao she's such a ****ing plant it's kind of annoying, like the last three episodes have just been like *UGH* I AM FALLING FOR CASH BUT NOW I'M JUST LOOKING FOR REASONS TO NOT LIKE HIM BECAUSE *THERE ARE ISSUES* like shut up lmao)
Cormac (very much Just There but he earns his mid placement after putting up with Caro for his entire stay)
Mallory (I find it bizarre that people were OUTRAGED at her dumping because she basically gave Weston permission to pursue other girls AND she was just kind of desperate and whiny and not in a fun way)
8. Elizabeth (she's not bad but she's NOT actively good in any way, just a boring frontrunner because she and Zach have ~true love~ or something)
9. Weston (just got a bunch of obnoxious P-SPV this episode despite just being there. Pass)

10. Yamen ("Alana's moving too fast, I just want to slow down and get to know her and let things progress naturally" vs. "things aren't going anywhere with Alana, I have a *spark* with Chrsiten" whatisthetruth.gif)
11. Zac (THE most generic and obvious winner in the world holy ****. Every scene is just him expressing his complete devotion to Elizabeth, someone who he has met like a week and a half ago. It's all so put-on and contrived and nauseating)

This week was good, I thought! I definitely think this show suffers from a few things, such as moving too fast in terms of there being new entries and eliminations like every other episode and there not being time for things to just simmer and build, as well as the fact that each episode only focuses on like one or two couples in detail and the rest are just background fodder, but stories are starting to develop and personalities are starting to come out so that's fun. Caro continues to remain head and shoulders above the rest of the cast. This is her world and we're all just living in it.