As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

"I know everybody is gonna miss you... yeah. Alright. *hugs Cashel* You guys are so awesome! *hugs Katrina* I didn't even get to hang out with you but you're so beautiful and so sweet, you guys are amazing" ~ I'm pretty sure that Arielle nearly being moved to tears by Katrina and Cashel's elimination was The Moment that cemented her status on CBS's Mt. Rushmore with Jeff, Phil, and Julie.

1. Caro (a low-key week for her but she's still fun whenever she's on screen)
2. Alexandra (I forgot that she actually turned low-vis CP in the middle with the comment Dylan made about how he's open to getting to know other girls)
Cashel (poor guy, Kyra really did chew him up and spit him out just for fun)
Katrina (poor girl, Weston really did throw her aside as soon as Kelsey stepped in. It's okay though, I'm sure he found true love but on a real note, she really is a girl's girl and it was really cute how she still supported Kelsey and didn't hold any grudge against her)
3. Ray (UTRP and cute and already a devoted worshipper of Caro)
4. Aissata (I totally forgot that "I'm celibate" is her whole thing so far but she's just really sweet?)
5. Dylan (The comment about being open to talking to other girls wasn't cute but eh he's still one of the better guys left if only by default. He's the stereotypical surfer bro but it's not all that obnoxious and he's smart enough to be in on the joke? Like I'm sure his edit on BBUS would be obnoxious and I'd hate him for it but it's the perfect amount here)

Winston (he was nice? and really awkward, to the point where the only girl he could connect with was someone like nine years his minor? It was a nice follow up to his BB stint where he's less of a douche and they focus even more on his inability to get girls )
6. Kyra (I'm *SHOCKED* that she's this high because I don't really care about her at all lmao. I keep saying it but she HAS to be a ****ing plant, like every move she makes is straight from a Love Island textbook. She's fickle as **** and has serious issues with how she handles her feelings towards men she's attracted to and she's definitely THE main character, but I really don't care about her at all)
7. Kelsey (she's nice? Being attracted to Winston loses her points but it's going to turn into sympathy soon bc he's a ****boy)
8. Eric (he's supposed to come in as The Bad Boy Of Love Island and he's not even that villainous alol and for someone who's clearly supposed to be hated or in the love-to-hate territory, I have next to no feelings about him!)
George (he seemed nice? And he was 30 which is Old in Love Island years. And he was also hardly on the show and I don't think he even started to form a connection with anyone alol goodbye)
Marli (she was attracted to Winston and made me laugh when she didn't know who Luke Bryan was and left Winston appalled)
9. Elizabeth (WE GET IT you're in love with Zac)
10. Yamen (okay so he absolutely is a ****boy buuuuuut there's a slight bit of charm there that keeps him out of red? Maybe it's because the rest of the girls and the show itself are acknowledging that he's a ****boy)
11. Zac (just BORING like we get it, you're in love with Elizabeth. The relationship proposal and the waterfall date were maybe the two most nauseating scenes of the season and he's still in yellow because he somehow felt the least shoved down our throats this week? Maybe because he also received some solid N content)

12. Weston (ugh speaking of ****boys, this asshole is sooooooo annoying and smarmy. He hyped Katrina up as a family-oriented girl but then basically ghosted her because she's TOO family-oriented that she wouldn't have time for him? And suddenly HE'S the expert of relationships and is willing to lecture Zac to stop being boring and ditch The Boys to hang out with Elizabeth because she's going to control him and change him despite the fact that 1) Weston is 25 and Zac is 22 so they are basically in the same age bracket and 2) Weston is basically being more controlling of Zac than Elizabeth ever has been? GOODBYE HUMAN and I'm not even at the part of the season where he gets really ****ing awful)

So this week was kind of crazy because THE LOVE LINER brought in six new people and we had three different episodes where people were dumped from the island! The recoupling was interesting enough because quite a few people swapped partners and it's starting to feel like the part of the season where couples are started to get solidfied, and I think that's helping the show because the couples can actually take the time to develop their own storylines. The week was a little *too* centered on the Cashel/Kyra/Eric love triangle and Kelsey/Weston got a little too much repetitive airtime for my liking but I'm still enjoying things to some degree. It's not breathtaking television but it's not really unwatchable or anything.