View Single Post
Old 27-06-2020, 07:29 PM #14
Skinny Legend

Skinny Legend

Right I’ll just do thoughts as they come to me, I’m not one for writing a proper review

Spoiler:

I really enjoyed it but the last 20 pages... wtf?! Once Lucy won the games I thought that she’d end up being killed by the Capitol or perhaps even in district 12 which would harden Snow and make him the person you see in THG, but no??

He’s kind and caring throughout the whole thing and then the last 20 pages, for absolutely no reason turns on the woman he loves (who also for no reason turns on him, DISAPPEARS and then you don’t even find out what happens to her either?!?!) he tries to kill her and then returns to the peacekeepers.

It’s just ugh, it’s so frustrating because it could have been done well, but it’s just makes no sense, it’s literally serving Daenerys Mad Queen.

Also if he was going to return to the peacekeepers so easily (because he finds and destroys the weapons) surely his motivation for running away with Lucy isn’t that strong anyway? I just don’t get it Also would have liked to have had more of an epilogue to see what happened between him and Tigris for her to end up where she does and clearly so distant from him.

The scars on my mind are on replay

Last edited by Smithy; 27-06-2020 at 07:29 PM.
Smithy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote