BB19: Sian
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

laura carter stan

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

BB1 - Final rankings and thoughts

1. Caroline
She is a Big Brother legend. A HILARIOUS queen who brought both laughs and drama. A pure soul

2. Anna
Robbed! Kind, funny, entertaining, and stands up for what is right. She would have been an amazing winner. The vote was so close as well!

3. Sada
I loved this spiritual gal! A tragedy that her and Caggy were nominated in the first week.

4. Melanie
A smart sexy chick!

5. Nicholas
An enigma and a scream.
His blatant messy lies about being in the army etc were a hoot.
I disliked him at first due to his two faced ways especially towards legend Caggy, but as time went on his antics just became laughable as they slowly but surely became obvious to the rest of the house. When his cheating was exposed I felt more pity for him than anything else, like Tom said.
He was an odd but entertaining man who was fascinating to watch, who holds a special place in BB history.

6. Nichola
My fav moment by her is when Craig gets annoyed at her tearing up all the magazines to make art and she goes "Why's he bothered, he can't even read"

7. Claire
Queen of always going on about her boob job

8. Craig
Wasn't a massive fan of him at first, especially as he was quite horrible about Caggy and Nicky behind their backs, but grew to like him more as the series went on.

9. Andrew
Arrogant and horrible to Caz. His only saving grace was that he was quite fit.

10. Darren
Always moaning about something. Couldn't really take to him. Sorry @epic.

11. Thomas
Yawn!

Overall I'm pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed BB1! I was expecting it to be quite dull in places but there was always something going on, with a good mix of drama and funny moments. A really addictive watch.
Next stop BB2 luvs x

Last edited by Greg!; 07-07-2020 at 05:34 PM.
Greg! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote