4. Freddie
5. Marcus
6. Sree

7. Rodrigo
8. Siavash

9. Charlie
10. Lisa
11. Kris

I love ice queen Noirin I think her and Marcus are such an interesting duo. I'm excited to see how the other side of the house react now that Sree went over Freddie. Marcus was justified in his rows with Sree and Sree was such an irritant lmao but such a scream of a housemate <3 I can't STAND Kris, Lisa or Charlie at the moment. Their treatment of Freddie is horrible and he never even does anything wrong anymore before they all pounce on him. I know Karly is against him too but she makes me scream with her moodiness and she does admit that she doesn't hate him she just finds him annoying. I screamed @ Sree's exit btw it was so cringe lmfao.
BB10

Day 37/Kris Evicted

1. Noirin
2. Sophie
3. Karly
4. Rodrigo

5. Freddie
6. Siavash

7. Marcus
8. Charlie
9. Lisa
10. Kris

WHAT an amazing eviction Kinda annoying to know the other members of my bottom 3 last the whole series but this is satisfying enough. It's crazy how unlikable Kris, Lisa and Charlie are to me compared to the other people in their group. Kris was so shocked I have massively gone off Marcus since Noirin shot him down. He's just too miserable and pedantic now. I mean I know Noirin is miserable but she makes me scream with it! I'm struggling on what to say for Freddie and Siavash because they are big characters but I'm just not sure whether I do completely like them or not? That whole bedroom row involving the whole house was just a head **** too lmao. Rodrigo's relentless pursuit of arguments with Charlie is cackle and as usual I love my 3 girls, although Sophie has displaced Karly of second spot this week because she's such a delight <33333

Last edited by Cal.; 15-07-2020 at 10:17 PM.
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote