Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

If we stay up this season then these are the 10 players that I want us to look at as we could realistically get them, and they'd improve us as a club I feel.

1. Ivan Toney (Peterborough) he knows where the net is, and would be good cover for Hogan and Jutkiewicz.

2. Lyle Taylor (Charlton Athletic) experienced and again can score quite frequently which is what we desperately need.

3. Jota (Aston Villa) he was inconsistent for us, but he offered us a bit of flair in the midfield and he could set up our strikers to score. Plus he hasn't played very well for Aston Villa so I'd fancy our chances of Villa wanting to give him back.

4. Alex Bass (Portsmouth) he could be decent cover for if Catlike Camp ever got injured or Suspended.

5. Jacques Maghoma (Free Agent) we are missing him setting up Jutkiewicz's goals. I know he was controversial with fans by the end, but a Football Club shouldn't always listen to the fans because our results have been worse without him.

6. Adam Armstrong (Blackburn Rovers) he has scored 15 goals this season with a team that's punching above their weight. Plus he is starting to enter his prime which would be a good thing for us.

7. Daniel Johnson (Preston North End) he has scored 12 goals this season which is not too shabby for an Attacking Midfielder.

8. Luis Javier Suarez Charris (Watford) on loan at Zaragoza this season, he has scored 19 goals in 29 appearances for Zaragoza, another potential Striker for us to try and grab if we were to stay up.

9. Fabio Pisacane (Cagliari)

10. Luca Ceppitelli (Cagliari) They both already play together so they would already have a working relationship if we were to get the pair from Cagliari.

I've definitely been thinking too much about it lol.

We'll probably go and get some terrible players next season instead as our Sucker (the Manager) will have to pretend that he manages the club.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote