View Single Post
Old 31-08-2020, 11:04 PM #299

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post
Yeah I go for some accumulators (known as "parlays" here) but I really prefer the single bets. And that's because I very commonly will get like let's say 3/5, 6/11, 7/11 bets right in a day (as you see a lot in this thread too ) so I always felt doing a bunch of singles was more worth it in the long-term even if it's a much bigger risk doing as many singles as I do.

Like that bet there is nice. I can see (and have myself) how the returns can be so good if you hit on them but it's tough going 100% perfect imo. So often I'll get ~4/5 on a parlay and that just annoys me because I expect to win some $ if I'm getting 4/5 picks right
Maybe less reward, but i feel if you can do 'big ish' singles it's much safer. I mean you might lose overall but always end up with something

Yeah it's really tough getting them perfect, lots of luck needed. Don't get me wrong, i might do 5 different combos, £10 each, at least. So i better my chances. I never just do 5 games for £10 and win, i do between 5 and 10 accumulators

Also nice to profit though. Sports betting can be really fun, can be pretty frustrating, but that's gambling right?!

Good luck with your bets tonight