BBCanada 8: Chris
Apprentice 2019: Lottie

POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Chris
Apprentice 2019: Lottie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
I'm not making predictions here, remember all those news stories I've shown you multiple times that stated the same things are happening in different states but you keep pretending to have not seen that and keep acting like I'm some fraud because you can't handle acknowledging something that doesn't go with your agenda. Also you are acting in complete bad faith by twisting my words and making out that I'm speaking in absolutes when I'm not. Argue against what I'm saying, not what you desperately want me to have said so you can edit it to suit your narrative.

Some opportunists will spoil things, some people will let their anger reign and considering the situation, I think that's very ****ing understandable, but that doesn't change the fact that a lot of police departments are saying the same thing, that violence is often spurred on by extremist right wing and white supremacist people which is why most protests are peaceful, but they don't serve your purpose so you won't acknowledge them.
I don't have an agenda beyond "they're all scum", when it comes to rioters. Maybe the protests get sabotaged, maybe not. But either way, the former protesters who join in with the riots are entirely culpable for their own actions, whether they're following a white supremacist without knowing it, or whether they just happen to be violent.

Your list of links included people handing out leaflets and distributing stickers, putting paper in unwelcome places doesn't belong in the same conversation as rioting and looting. Unless you think they'd have behaved like human beings until they read some words on a bit of paper?

I don't need to acknowledge peaceful protests because they were never part of the conversation riots and protests don't need to be lumped in with each other.

Oliver_W is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote